Oriental Insurance AO Recruitment 2017 OICL AO 300 Vacancies Recruitment/Notification 2017 Check 300 Administrative Officer Vacancies Exam Date Admit Card 2017 at www.orientalinsurance.org.in
Oriental Insurance AO Recruitment 2017 :- Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL) has announced a Recruitment Advertisement. If you are looking for Banking Jobs then this opening is for you. Go further and check details of the Oriental Insurance AO Recruitment 2017 which we have given in a clear manner. There are 300 Administrative Officer Vacancies so it would be best to apply for the Openings before the last date. Although the commencement of the application is from 18th August 2017 & Last Date 15 September 2017.
Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL) has activated the online application link for the much-awaited recruitment of the recruitment of 300 Administrative Officers (AO) Scale-I post in 2017-18. All the interested candidates can apply online from the link given below.
Oriental Insurance OICL AO Recruitment 2017
The official OICL Recruitment 2017 Notification yet has to be released. After getting the notification of OICL Administrative Officer,candidates should apply for it without delaying. You should apply it online before the last date specified. Oriental Insurance has announced a notification for the Assistant (Grade-III) posts in Regional officer situated at different cities in the Country.
More details like the education qualification, selection process, how to apply, application form, important dates etc are given below.
OICL AO Exam Summary
Name of the Organization: -Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL)
Name of the Exam: – Assistant Officer
Total Post: – 300 Post
official website: –www.orientalinsurance.org.in
OICL 2017 Admit Card
The admit card/call letter for OICL 2017 exam will be upload on the website after the application process is complete. Candidates are required to download the OICL 2017 admit card from its official website. Admit Card will be released separately for candidates for Written Test and Interview Process.
Oriental Insurance OICL AO Recruitment/Notification 2017
The declaration of results will be done by OICL after the examination of OICL 2017 is conduct. The final list will be prepared in descend order of the marks obtain by each candidate in OICL 2017 Written Exam and Interview Process.
OICL 2017 Cut-Off
The cut off for OICL 2017 keeps on changing every year. It depend upon the number and quality of questions being ask in the examination. The cut-off for Written Exam is likely to be different than that of last years’.
- Start Date for Registration & Online Application – 18th August 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online – 15th September 2017
- Tentative Date for Online Examination (Prelims) – 22nd October 2017
Age Limit :-
- Applicants age must be between 18 years to 28 years as on last date of online application form. The upper age commission for SC/ SC category candidates.
Post & Vacancies:
Administrative Officer – 300 Posts (scale I) in disciplines of Accounts, Actuaries, Generalist, Legal, Automobile engineers and Medical officers.
- Generalist: 223 posts
- Legal: 30 posts
- *Automobile engineers: 15 posts
- *Medical officers: 10 posts
- *Accounts: 20 posts
- *Actuaries: 2 posts
Application Fee :-
- There will be 50 rupees will be charg as examination fee, and 500 rupees will be deposit for the application fee for all candidate.
- SC/ST/PWD/Confirm candidates are exempte from application fee. They have to deposit only 50 rupees for examination fee only.
How to Apply OICL Online Application Form
- Candidates can get the official notification from news paper,soon the notifications will be release.
- Applicants can apply for the OICL Recruitment 2017 by visiting the official website www.orientalinsurance.org.in.
- After getting the “Home Page”.
- Find out the notification of OICL AO Recruitment 2017.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter all the details such as Education,Personal and Contact information.
- After filling all the details and payment done click on the Final Submit Button
- At last take print out of the filled application form.
Thank you for visit. Candidate can share this article on social media i.e. Facebook, Google Plus, WhatsApp, and Twitter etc. You can bookmark this page also for future updates i.e. Answer Key, Result etc